Monday, October 18, 2010

With my best friend!

Right now I am in tech class doing keyboarding! You know what's crazy?! me and 2 friends get to go on this cool website, with typing games. We are all on lesson 7! Some people are still on lesson 1, 2, and 3. We are taking pictures of ourself! That's crazy... My friend that I am sitting next to has 413 pictures! I have 495 pictures! We will be getting out of school in about  25-30 minutes. Tonight I am going to expresso 134 with Lindsey, and the little girl that I am babysitting... i am liv her best friend now here taryn again. Yes! That was Alivia. SILLYBANDS! Do you have any? I have about 500! They were SO in-style the first week or 2 in school, and now you hardly EVER see them! Well I think I am going to go and play the typing games... I will blog when I am at expresso 134 with Lindsey, Andrew, Addie, and some other people!!!!
-Blog of a 6th a 6th grade girl.
P.S. They have the BEST food ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment