Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a Day!

Wow. Friday was a busy day! I didn't get my Iowa History done... SO I had/got to take my laptop home. Now my computer is working... THAT means I can't get on fire fox, skype, photo booth, ANYTHING! Now the worst thing is that it is my best friends birthday today! She wasn't at school Friday, and now I have na way of getting a hold of her... We are also doing a project in science... We have to BUILD a rollar coaster, with at least 2 hills, using only materials found at home! The crazy thing is that we only have 5 days to build it! Yeah I know right?! We also had a science packet... 3 or 4 pages! I haven't even started yet, and it is due Monday! Yeah, that's 2moro... We have had 4 days to work on it! That means I have to get ALL that done in homeroom, before that bell rings plus Iowa History... Me and my friend went to the Lisbon Lions football game today, and we won!! We are 5 wins 1 los! That is really good! 4 other people (and me,) didn't have to re-wirte their spelling words again! Because... WE got a perfect spelling test paper! I was really happy! We also haven't had a food Friday since a good moth and 2 weeks... Gosh! Their are some talkitive people in 6th grade! Food Friday is where our teacher brings in some random food that NONE of us have even tated or the slightly heard of before! The first time - Jamica (Hik-a-ma,). The second time - Wasabi Peas... The last time we had a Food Friday we had some rice works dirotios... And they were DELIOUS!! Well I better go... I am *TRYING* to see what is wrong with my laptop... Plus I have to go to Gwen's with one of my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment