Sunday, October 17, 2010

Laptops, Books, and messy lockers!

Now I'm not sure about you, but I have a MESSY locker!!!! It takes me such a long time to find my books! NOw, we have 5 BIG, HEAVY book that we carry around... It's tiring! Now, our school is apart of "Lisbon Laptops"...Us and only 4 other schools get to do this project! Our school is small..., But Lisbon, Iowa, the 6th grades through the 12th graders get to have laptops, and take them home...  *MESSY LOCKERS* Now if you (or anyone,) has a messy locker, what do you do? Now, I'm not sure.. But since *MOST* 6th graders are pretty lazy, I pay people $5 to clean my locker!!!! That's cheating!! No, not really!! :) *LAPTOPS* Wow. We have MacBooks, they are good... MOST of the time... *BOOKS* I read alot... I have read about 6 or 7 books this school year! I am so proud of myself! Haha... I must go and eat/take a shower/skype! What will be my next adventure 2moro? Who knows!! You will about 4:00-5:00!! :)
-The absoulte TRUE blog of an semi-ordianry 6th grade girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment