Monday, October 18, 2010

Math, Tech, and Smelly shoes!

Now math isn't my BEST subject. I struggle A LOT! But now we are doing an easy unit! Dividing, adding, subtracting, and multiplying decimals. Pretty easy for me! *TECH CLASS* Now tech class is where we learn to type with the home row keys.  3 girls, only 3 girls (Alivia, Alyssa, and me,) are on lesson 7! Today in tech class we got to play these fun typing games! It was awesome! :) *SMELLY SHOES!!* Now I don't know about you, but I have stink feet, and shoes! So a little tip of getting rid of the smell of your stench in your shoes is by... Sticking a dryer sheet in there and wear it when you are at school!! (That is what I do!,).  Well I am off to take a shower!
-The Blog of a 6th Grade Girl
P.S. Hope it helps!
P.S.S. I didn't babysit 2night!
P.S.S.S. I am babysitting 2moro!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment