Sunday, December 5, 2010

Catching up

Well, I haven't posted in such a long time! My surgery went great! I had 3 stitches. They lasted about a week. I have 3 teeth coming in. I guess when he said they needed to come out THEY NEEDED TO COME OUT! We are undefeated in basketball. We played the only other undefeated team yesterday and beat them. We are 4 and 0. We only have 1 more game. Next Saturday. I wonder if we will remain undefeated? I think it is funny how November went by like a day. Before we know it, it will be Christmas! Well, last weekend my mom, my friend Callie, and I went and got our Christmas tree. There are no presents under it yet but I am at my dads so I wonder what will be under there when I get home tonight? Me and my dad went and got our Christmas tree yesterday. There are already 9 presents under it! I went into take a shower and came out to find 9 presents! 2/9 are for my dad... 7/9 are for me. I am wondering what I should get my mom. She loves cows. But her collection is about done. She has mastered over 200 different cow things. My dad. I have absoultley NO IDEA WHAT TO GET HIM!!!! My friends? I dont know. Maybe a card. lol. I have no idea. Lastly my cat/dogs. Food? Treats? Not sure. But I am hoping that it will be something good. Since I am on my dads computer I can't upload any pictures. So I will make sure to do that when I get home tonight... You know that realionshop thing? Yeah I am out of that. I like somebody else. He likes me back! Well, I think i should go. My hands hurt from typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment